Focused on reception since 1926! The high-tech company WISI has been one of the global pioneers in reception and distribution technology for over nine decades. Today, WISI is active around the globe in the following areas: Components for broadband networks, broadband fiber optic technology, reception, processing and modulation of digital TV and radio signals, and multimedia technology in the home. The basis for our success are employees with a high level of commitment, special innovative strength and enjoyment of their work. With competent and enthusiastic employees, we want to drive our success forward and further expand our prominent position in the markets we serve around the globe.
In cooperation with the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University, we are offering a place to study electrical engineering from 01.10.2023. With a dual study program, you combine theory and practice. In the dual study program, you will be introduced to the basics of electrical engineering, as well as a wide variety of specializations. These include, for example, microcomputer technology, measurement technology, digital technology, signal theory, control engineering and circuit layout. The theoretical knowledge learned in the lectures is supplemented by practical experience through experiments in the DHBW laboratories as well as at WISI.
The most important information at a glance
The study program:
- DHBW: Horb, Karlsruhe or Stuttgart (depending on residence and availability)
- Headquarters WISI: Niefern-Öschelbronn near Pforzheim
- Degree sought: Bachelor of Engineering
- Duration: 3 years
- Course: Quarterly change between DHBW and company
- General or subject-linked university entrance qualification with good grades in maths and science subjects
- Technical interest
- Ability to think analytically and abstractly and creativity
- A high degree of independence and discipline
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Practical training in the development department
- Responsibility for projects during the training
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a motivated team
- Very good chances of being taken on
- 35 hours/week with flexible working hours
- Attractive training remuneration
- Company canteen with daily changing salad buffet
- Parking space for employees
Are you enthusiastic about technology and full of ideas? Join us in shaping the gigabit future! Become part of an international, successful and owner-managed company in the field of communication technology.
Take the first step and apply by e-mail (email@example.com) The application should include the following: Cover letter, curriculum vitae in table form, copies of the last two school reports, proof of internships.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Ms. Liebig at +49 7233-66-371.